1.4.11

Nike x Liberty collaboration trainers

I have long loved a Liberty print, and even longer have I loved a good trainer, so the latest collaboration between sportswear giant Nike and London heritage store Liberty is a bit of a match made in heaven.



The first time the two brands collaborated I fell head over heels in love with this pair - below, but they'd sold out by the time I got to the shop - the next day! My housemate got them though, and our friendship has never quite been the same since...

This time around I'd had a sneaky peek of the collection and knew which ones I wanted - top photo (what can I say? I'm a Blazer girl). But unfortunately I had to miss the launch party & my opportunity to buy a pair, as it's Thursday and I had Nike Training Club to go to. Which, with only 16 days until marathon day, I definitely can't miss. 
The latest collection comprises 12 styles, all emblazoned in classic Liberty prints - for which the store is most famous. Styles include Dunk His, Blazer Mids, Blazer Lows and Air Force 1s, and two of the 12 styles are exclusive to the London Liberty store.

 

I wonder if those beautiful Blazers will ever make their way on to my feet? I really really hope so!

Nike x Liberty collaboration trainers are available from Liberty from April 1st, and from selected stores from May 1st.