14.4.11

Marathon Mix 5 by Noisses

Get ready for the rave, or should that be the run?! Either way, when you listen to this – your head will most definitely be in a dark and moody club somewhere...

I am super happy to present the fifth run like ‘elle marathon mix, by Noisses.


A well know face, and name on the London scene, Noisses comes from a musical family, and his early influences hail from his dad, a well known Jazz musician.

Having DJ’d since the age of 15, Noisses’ sound spans genres playing out Garage, 2-step, Drum&Bass and Hip-Hop, and more recently Dubstep too. He is an accomplished musician, DJ and producer and I’m super happy to have his mix on here.
I think that this is definitely a mile 18 wall breaker motivator...

RunLike'Elle Noisses Mix for runlikeelle


As ever – download, listen and enjoy, and please make any contribution you can to my fundraising for WaterAid.

It’s now only 2 days to go until I run the marathon, and I’m so close to reaching my target of raising £2,500 for my charity.

Help me make it to my target by sponsoring me here http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/runlikeelle

Thank you so much to Noisses for the mix. x