3.5.12

The month of April

I opened the month by running the Berlin Half Marathon. I ain't no April Fool!
Then it was back to London to watch the Oxbridge Boat Race and celebrate Easter with my family 
Before flying to Brazil on Easter Monday, to cover Dragao Fashion Week
One of the many amazing views I saw
And many many models...
My Fortaleza crew included Indira from XXXX Magazine and the wonderful Leitmotiv boys
Then it was back to London to cheer on my friends in the marathon
I went to Harvey Nichols to help my old boss and friend Anna, launch her World of Prism pop-up shop
Then I was country bound, for a Hen weekend in the Cotswolds 
We prepared a 1950s champagne tea party...
and got all dolled up for it too!
This is me pulling off the 'picture of domesticity' pose :-)
And gradually it descended in to debauchery... Apparently I'm excellent at air guitar after nightfall?!
Then I came home to discover my brand new Nike iD's waiting for me! 
run like 'elle