14.8.12

The month of July

July was another really busy month. 

I started it by moving house! (Note the prominence of the bottle opener - couldn't find anything, but did find that!)
But at least I had good shoes!
My flatmate and I had dinner on a bookcase
Having lugged that last box up the stairs to our new house, I had time for a shower then went straight to the airport. Ugh!

I treated myself to an airport McDonalds - it's all glamour!
But when I got to Berlin I was happy :-)
Ah!
O
River cotch lunch break 
I've no idea what this is, but I wanted it #MellowYellow
Story of my life!
Popped in to the Stussy pop-up store
I wish this was my front door :-)
Eastern block sunset
What a whip
This just makes me happy
Truck off
Broken symmetry
Back to London! Beautiful Big Ben
I was lucky enough to design some lovely new Nike iD Lunar Glaide 4s. (I went for mint green, zzuro blue and watermelon pink on black. Ooof!)
Then went to the sunny Isle of Wight to celebrate my friends' wedding
Cheese cake :-p
We had a little dance
Then it was straight to Copenhagen to write the city guide
I LOVE Copenhagen. x

Hung out with the crazy NBRO crew 
Watched the sun rise & sunset on the same day. That was nice


Sooooo wanted to take these swans home
Copenhagen looking beautiful in blue 
Then back to London for the start of the OLYMPICS!!!!
Greeted by an empty Heathrow airport. Spooky. (It seems the entire city was watching Danny Boyle's Opening Ceremony)

I made it home at 11.57 exactly and raced up the stairs to wish my flatmate Happy Birthday. Three minutes later we ran up on to the roof of our building & watched the incredible Olympic Opening Ceremony fireworks display. What a way to start the games :-)
Feeling inspired by all the sporty stuff happening, I finally got to grips with my Nike Fuel Band 

I'm virtually phobic of electricals, but I LOVE this. It's really satisfying to track your activity (or lack there-of)
Then I helped this little tiger celebrate his 3rd birthday! Happy Birthday Rufus! Xx
Story time
Scary masks
I told you it was a busy little month. 

run like 'elle