16.6.12

The month of May

I opened a box of shiny new (and bright) Nike iDs
I visited the amazing Bauhaus: Art as Life exhibition at the Barbican 

I love the Barbican building :-)
I did a shoot with photographer David Shama for a piece I'd written about Charlie Dark and Chaka Bars in Tank magazine.
Charlie and his Run Dem angels!
Chaka and his bars
Urban playground 
I went home and walked in the hills
I visited the Hermes exhibition at the Royal Academy
I saw the Snowdon Blue exhibition at Acne Studios 
I popped in to Yoyos
I marvelled at London in sun 

I went to see the incredible flowers at Chelsea Flower Show
I entered shoe heaven, by way of the Louboutin retrospective at the Design Museum
I went to see the world's fastest man Usain Bolt launch the Jamaican Olympic sports kit
I got all Patriotic for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

And that way May!

run like 'elle. x