4.2.12

The month of January

Wasn't a wonderful one to be honest :-(

But I did manage to scoot around Europe a bit, and fit in a couple of scenic runs too

I went to Florence to report on menswear from Pitti Uomo and fell in love with these mini magnets. I like that the most mundane paraphernalia is considered becomes precious when offered in a miniature version. They had everything from travel tissues to bottles of wine - and all are filled with the real thing. (I should know, I smashed one)



From the Punto Vecchio

I could look at that view all day


The palazzo ceiling at Valentino


I popped in to the new Gucci Museo which displays the label's weird and wonderful archive of all things Gucci branded.  (I could definitely drive this beauty)

Couture creations

A week later I went to Paris to #MakeItCount for menswear fashion week, and got excited about this summer's Olympic Games



I got greedy at the seafood stand


Then it was back to London, and the view from my office window

In between this stuff was a whole load of headache, but it's February now - and that's always better. Right?!

run like 'elle x